A Walk On Water, Inc. Agreement Regarding Photography And/Or Filmography Services
1. PURCHASE PRICE AND EXPENSE BUDGET: This letter represents our Agreement regarding A Walk On Water, Inc.’s (“AWOW”) purchase, for valuable consideration receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, of a series of photographs (including negatives and digital files) and/or video and/or film (including negatives and digital files) (collectively, the “Shoot”) which the undersigned and the undersigned’s employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns (collectively, “PHOTOGRAPHER”) is/are taking solely for AWOW so that AWOW may solely own and use the photographs and/or film from the Shoot in any manner AWOW deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion. After reviewing this agreement, please sign below and return it to us.
2. DESCRIPTION OF PHOTO SHOOT: AWOW has retained PHOTOGRAPHER for the Shoot which shall meet the following specifications and description: photographs (including negatives and digital files and/or film/video (motion – including negatives and digital files) of the AWOW Surf Therapy Event (the “Surf Therapy Event”), including its participants, volunteers, instructors, vendors and activities.
3. WORK FOR HIRE: All work done by PHOTOGRAPHER is “specially commissioned for use as a contribution to a collective work” and shall be deemed “work made for hire” so that AWOW alone will own all right, title and interest, including without limitation, copyright in and of the Shoot including, but not limited to all photos and film. In the event that the Shoot does not qualify as “work made for hire” PHOTOGRAPHER hereby assigns to AWOW all right, title, interest and copyright in the Shoot, including all negatives, photographs, digital files, video and film, and PHOTOGRAPHER agrees to execute, from time to time, all documents necessary to confirm such assignment promptly upon request.
4. DELIVERY OBLIGATION: PHOTOGRAPHER will deliver to AWOW all negatives, photographs and/or film comprised in the Shoot on or ten (10) days following the Surf Therapy Event (hereinafter, the “Delivery Date”). Delivery to be made by uploading to AWOW’s Google docs, emailing to approved AWOW representative, or transfer to a hard drive belonging to AWOW.
5. AWOW DISCRETION: AWOW will make all final judgments on the visual treatment of the photographs, negatives, digital files, film and video from the Shoot. PHOTOGRAPHER’s credit will appear in the place and manner that AWOW ordinarily places credits for cover photographs, or for other uses as the case may be.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: PHOTOGRAPHER represents and warrants: (1) that all photographs (including negatives and digital files) and/or film (including negatives, digital files and video) that are part of the Shoot will be PHOTOGRAPHER’s original work exclusively; (2) that no photograph and/or film that is reasonably similar to the Shoot is being, has been, or will be published elsewhere in any form to the best of PHOTOGRAPHER’s knowledge; (3) the undersigned has the authority to bind his/her employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (4) that publication of the photographs and/or film from the Shoot will not violate the law or the rights of any third parties. PHOTOGRAPHER agrees to indemnify AWOW against any and all claims, damages and legal fees which it incurs as a result of any claim which, if established, would also constitute a breach of any representations and warranties contained in this Agreement.
7. COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING: This Agreement represents the complete understanding between the parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all other agreements, forms or invoices between the parties.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California, and any disagreement arising out of it must be heard before a tribunal in Los Angeles, California unless the parties agree to a different location. No part of this written Agreement may be modified except by another written document signed by both parties. AWOW shall not be bound by the terms or provisions of any document (including, but not limited to, delivery receipts or transmittal forms) previously or hereafter received or acknowledged unless agreed to by separate writing signed by a corporate officer of AWOW. This Agreement shall be binding for a period of four (4) years after signed by PHOTOGRAPHER (the “Term”) and shall apply to every Surf Therapy Event PHOTOGRAPHER participates in throughout the Term.
A Walk On Water, Inc. may utilize the donation in any manner it deems appropriate in order to further the purpose of this charity.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: A Walk On Water, Inc. Agreement Regarding Photography And/Or Filmography Services
Agree & Sign